Thursday, November 6, 2008

Welcome to Friends of a Feather!

Hello Friends!

We are so excited to introduce you to "Friends of a Feather" Jewelry.

Before our party on Saturday (November 8th), we wanted to show you a few items...

The following jewelry is NOT for sale...they are actually Sara's personal jewelry!






Makena's birthdate was engraved inside






































If you have any questions email us at friendsofafeatherjewelry@gmail.com!











































































































2 comments:

FRIEDRICHS said...

i am excited to see some of her jewelry, I am disappointed to miss the party, so this will be a great way to be able to get a few things!!!
Thanks Sara

Lisa said...

I love the bracelets you did for me! I can’t wait for my girlfriends to see them on Thursday. Thank you so much for doing such a great job and for being so timely! I will definitely recommend you to my friends!